Thursday, January 6, 2011

I did it...my first blog post!

Hello all!  I am starting this blog to keep everyone posted with the going ons in our life.  As most everyone knows, we are getting ready to move to Seattle because Cody got a job with Microsoft in Redmond, WA.  It is such an amazing opportunity for Cody's career and an amazing opportunity for both of us to live somewhere outside of Utah.  We are both so very excited, but also sad to move away from our friends and family.  We are so close with everyone that it is very bittersweet.  


I will make sure and post a lot of pictures of Seattle for everyone.  It is so beautiful up there and I'm excited to explore the area. 


I know this is short, but hopefully I will learn lots and be able to make this super cute and fun for everyone to want to read and keep up with.  If anyone has any tips on anything about blogging, please share, as I am just learning.

2 comments:

  1. You did it! I am the very first to comment. Awesome. I will help you with blog stuff. Go to the cutestblogontheblock.com - they have a lot of cute backgrounds as well as tutorials. Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you Laci and Cody. I will miss you both like crazy. It will be a great experience for you both. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete