Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter

We had such a fantastic first Easter with Hunter. We colored eggs and had a visit from the Easter Bunny.



Hunter looking at his new monkey toy.

Looking at his Easter stuff.  :)

Hunter trying to eat his new monkey toy. :)


It was a beautiful day here in Seattle, and we were able to enjoy being outside and hang out on the deck and swing. We had a yummy brunch with virgin mimosas (Sprite and orange juice, we didn't have champagne) and I experimented with my cooking skills (Oh no!), with some snacketizers. :) I made asparagus, prosciutto, and brie on a toasted baguette slice. I don't mind saying, they were delicious. :) And for dinner we had ham, orange glazed carrots, funeral potatoes and rolls. It was all so yummy! It was such a wonderful, fantastic first Easter with our little man. :)


Happy Easter!

Hunter snuggling with the bunny from my mom, Grandma Rose.

1 comment: