Wednesday, November 23, 2011

28 Week Belly

Here is the most recent belly picture of me.

A few things I have LOVED during this pregnancy:

  • feeling my baby boy kick, roll and hiccup, even if it keeps me up at night
  • hearing his heartbeat at every doctor visit, such a wonderful sound!
  • watching my belly move and twitch when baby boy moves and kicks
  • shopping for little boy clothing (everything is so little!)
  • shopping for bedding, cribs, changing station, and everything else that is needed/wanted in his room
  • trying to find the perfect name
  • having my niece Anna hug my belly and her saying hi to her cousin
  • seeing Cody smile every time I say "your son"


These are just a few things I wanted to share and remember. A few things I don't love about this pregnancy is the worry I have for my son since I found out I was pregnant. I worry about how he is doing every day, I worry about his future, I worry about all the little things I probably shouldn't even worry about. But, apparently, this is what it means to be a parent. :) I have had many people tell me that this is totally normal, and that the worry will never stop. :) I am just so excited to meet our little guy, only 12 weeks left before we get to see his little face!!

1 comment: