Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Batman!

As most of you know, Hunter's nickname has been "Batman" since I was 19 weeks pregnant and we found out he was a boy. Whenever I see something that has Batman on it or the Batman logo, I have a very hard time resisting buying it. Here are a few things from his Batman collection so far...

These are the first Batman things I purchased for him, while I was still pregnant.

This is a binky clip that his Aunt Jami made for him.

An awesome onesie that Aunt Maday and Uncle Brandon got him for Christmas.

I purchased this one because it said, "The Batman" and I couldn't resist! :)

A hat and mittens from Aunt Carlie.

And finally, Hunter's GodMother, Molly, sent him this amazingly, awesome tin lunchbox. Love it!

Hunter has acquired many more nicknames in the last three months such as Buddy, Little Dude, The Babe and Baby Boo, but Baby Batman still is the number one nickname that the majority of people call him. With our luck, he will probably grow up to love Spiderman! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love little baby Batman! I don't think he will have a choice...he will have to love Batman! You need to post the cute video of him smiling that you sent me...so adorable. I am still working on sending you pics...I have to manually rotate them on my computer. Stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to mug on my Baby Batman...and I want to see pictures of him in every one of those items!!!

    ReplyDelete