Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gettin' Big!

Hunter has been growing like a weed! I have already had to put some of his newborn clothes away because he has grown out of them. It seems so silly that that would make me upset, but it just seems like he is growing so fast! I know every mom feels that way when they have to put small clothes away because their babies outgrow them, but still. :)

Anyway, I found this picture that I took on January 21.
Look how big his onesie is, and how skinny his little arms and legs are. :) 

 This picture I took this morning.
He has filled out his onesie quite nicely. 

He is just getting so big, and his cheeks are getting very squishy. This picture is one of my favorites!
"Fat man in little coat!"

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I can't wait to snuggle him next week (and squish those cheeks!). And the stuff you said about being sad to put away newborn clothes? Yeah...I do that everytime I have to pack away clothes. It doesn't get any easier.

    ReplyDelete