Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hunter's Room

Since Hunter has been born, he has lived in three different houses. :) First there was my in-law's basement in Utah where we stayed for about three weeks. We tell Hunter that was is first home. :) Next there was our house in Seattle, which we now call the Green House where Hunter had his own room, but he only lived there for a week. Because we moved so fast, we obviously didn't get his room there finished, but I did snap some pictures while we were living there, to capture his time there.






And his third room is our house in Redmond, that we call the Blue House. This room we have had plenty of time to fix up and decorate. Because this blog is a journal of our going ons and for us to look back over our time here, I have a lot of different angles of his room, so I apologize for so many pictures. :)









In the Blue House, Hunter has his own bathroom, so I took some pictures of his bathroom to share, too.






I will post pictures of the rest the Blue House shortly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment