Friday, December 9, 2011

It's beginning to look...

a lot like Christmas!! I can not believe that it is Christmas time already, this year has gone by so fast! One of my favorite things about Christmas is putting up all the decorations, but Cody has always had a rule at our house that no Christmas is allowed until the day after Thanksgiving. So that Friday we pulled out all the Christmas stuff and started decorating. After everything was up, I realized that I have never posted pictures of our house after it was all fancy and not all cluttered from moving in. So I figured I would post pictures of our house all fancy with Christmas. :)

Our entryway.

Our front room.



Our Christmas tree.

And, this is our Seattle Christmas ornament we got to remember our time in Seattle.

Our kitchen.


Cody's office.

This house was advertised as three bedrooms, which it is, but to access the third bedroom, you need to walk through the second bedroom. So we turned it into our "closet room" and our "bed room." This is our closet room.


And this is our bed room.

Our TV in our closet in our bed room. :)

Vega's bed.

And that is our little tour of our house in Seattle. There is also a basement, but I call it a "scary" basement, so I'm not going to post pictures of the scary basement. :) Thankfully, it is very big so we have tons of room for storage. We also have another room, which will be the baby's room, however I will post pictures when that is all set up and ready.

Finally, here is a belly picture of me at 30 weeks. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your house looks cute! I love your tree. Can't wait to see you and Coco and Vega in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete