Monday, December 12, 2011

Leavenworth Christmas

This weekend we decided to go check out the Christmas lights in a little town called Leavenworth. Cody had been there before for Octoberfest, but I had never been. It is about a two and a half hour drive from Seattle. On the drive, we passed Steven's Pass, which is a ski resort, and I could not believe how much I missed the snow! I'm excited to visit Utah for Christmas so we can soak up some of the snow. :) Anyway, Leavenworth is a very tiny German town with a few blocks of shops and restaurants. It was so beautiful with all the lights!









It was a lot colder in Leavenworth than in Seattle, but I didn't have any big, warm coats that fit over my belly, so I had to wear one of Cody's coats, so I look like a big, black, and purple marshmallow. :)


It was a short trip, but it was so much fun. I loved the lights and the cute little town. It was a great mini trip to have taken before the baby is here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment