Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just more stuff...

Since we were so busy moving, and we had the movers come get all the big stuff on Valentine's Day, we didn't really have any plans to go out or anything. Later that night tho, Cody did need to run to the grocery store for some things for the new house, and I stayed at the house to unpack and watch the baby. When he got home, he came back to the room I was working on and hung out for a while, and I walked to the kitchen to find these on the counter.

This is my Valentine's Day necklace. Such a sweet guy I have!

So, we have just been trying to enjoy our new place. We LOVE it! It has more room than our house in Utah had, so we are very happy with it. Once we get all unpacked and have all the boxes gone, I will post some pictures. :) In the meantime, here are more of our little dude! :) Hunter and I waiting in the warm car while the movers took things into the new place.
Moving sure is hard work!

His first ever zip up feety jammies! I know that might not mean a lot to most people, but because of him being on the monitor for the first 6 weeks of his life, we weren't able to put him in zip up feety pajamas, because the cord would have to come up out of the top, which just wouldn't work very well. Anyway, so I was finally able to buy him some zip up pajamas, and I was so excited about it!

Can you tell how thrilled he is about it, too? :)

Cody and Hunter watching the iPhone. Like father, like son!

Checkin' out the new place.

First bath in the big tub! Bath time is becoming more and more entertaining. :)

And our little man just being the stud he is, and ready for a night on the town. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment